If you are interviewing potential talent, refining your interview skills can only be a good thing.
Although there are many steps involved in the recruitment process, the interview is arguably the most important and time -consuming. Get it right with the help of our interview skills training and on-site interview support.
We have extensive recruitment and interview skills training experience. We show you what you need to know and what you need to avoid, to perfect your interview skills, both in house and remotely. As a result, you will be able to conduct effective interviews and recruit better talent in line with best practice.
How we do it:
- Conduct a needs analysis
- Provide an assessment of your knowledge to identify gaps which need developing
- Review, rewrite or adapt interview questions where necessary
- Conduct interactive role-plays to practise interview techniques
- Advise on IT software to conduct remote interviews
- Provide HR support during the actual interview to give feedback and ensure you are in line with best practice
Whatever your needs may be, we provide you with the relevant tools and information on how to conduct interviews in line with best practice and engage a diverse and talented workforce.
If you would like to see how we can help you with interview training, give us a call for a confidential chat on 07388 537 435 or email: Jessica.firstname.lastname@example.org