LinkedIn is a great tool that can help you build a large professional network, stay in touch with relevant industry information and further your own professional development.
Organisations and recruitment consultants routinely use LinkedIn to find candidates through advertising and screening profiles on the platform. You could miss out on these opportunities if you haven’t optimised your LinkedIn profile
If you have a LinkedIn account but feel you could be getting more out of it, then our LinkedIn training will help you learn how. This will raise your profile, grow your network, and help you to establish your personal brand. All worth doing, whether you are actively looking for a job or not.
We won’t overwhelm you. We will only teach you what you need to get LinkedIn to work for you at the stage you are at. Once you have implemented those new techniques and practices, we can build on developing your knowledge further.
Our LinkedIn training involves:
- Analysing your LinkedIn knowledge to assess your skills gaps
- Establishing your goals and what you want to get out of the training
- Designing a training package, conducted over Zoom in 45-minute sessions
After completing our LinkedIn training you will:
- Understand the key elements of a strong LinkedIn profile
- Develop your own professional network
- Build your reputation and connect with your network using appropriate content
- Appreciate the value of endorsements and recommendations
- Understand how your LinkedIn presence can help you to achieve your professional objectives
If you would like to learn more about how our LinkedIn training can help you, call 07388537435 or email Jessica.firstname.lastname@example.org