If any of your employees are facing redundancy, our outplacement service can provide them with the practical and emotional specialist career coaching support they need to move into suitable new employment elsewhere.
It also enables you and your organisation to focus on business operations rather than divert the considerable time and energy needed to support leavers and the morale of the retained team.
Our outplacement coaching programmes are tailored to the requirements of the individual and organisation, but will typically include the following:
Career review and analysis:
- Exploring career options and/or alternative ways of working
- Making informed decisions about next career move
- Devising a practical career action plan for next job and beyond
Marketing skills to attract future employers:
- Locating where the target jobs are – both advertised and unadvertised
- Creating CVs, covering letters, application forms etc which will be short-listed
- Rehearsing for interviews, presentations and networking, using video
- Managing the recruitment agency/head-hunter relationship
- Developing an on-line presence to enhance visibility
- Salary negotiation
- Practical help in setting up own business
- Consultancy advice on business development
If you would like to find out more about our Outplacement service and how it could benefit your organisation, please call 07388 537 435 or email email@example.com.